Outta Sync

8:16 PM

Ever have that feeling that you're about a half-step (or more) out of sync with everything and everyone around you?! I've been having that feeling most of this week. Lately, I've been working long days in front of the computer and today, I realized why I felt so out of sync! I haven't done any artwork this week! No wonder I'm out of step! S0 tonight I'm headed for the studio to create - maybe a mess or two as I'm rusty, but I'm gonna create - I need a fix.


An update on the background series: it will go on; however, I'm working on trying to make it "bite-sized and fun"! Maybe even some video! So, my current plans are to have the series resume early next week. Thanks to everyone who left comments! It makes a difference to find out what you all want too!

You Might Also Like

5 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Oh boy, I love when you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a video would be cool. Can't wait to see what you come up with tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling! Right now I'm so out-of-sync that it feels like I've entered a whole other dimension. Must. Work. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dive in and see what spashes upon your canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your plans. Go girl.
    I Like your blog and will come back to check it out a little more.
    Backgrounds serve their purpose and lack of them do too so it all depends on what you are wanting to do or say. Each piece dictates that.
    God bless and happy painting.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe