Something New

7:29 PM

In the last few weeks, I've had a number of comments and questions on painting backgrounds and on using masking, so I thought I would try something new - a series of posts around these specific subjects. I had intended to start tonight, but had some unexpected computer issues today that took most of the day to resolve and I haven't had an opportunity yet to put anything together. (All has ended well with the computer, yay!)


I've decided to turn this situation into a positive by giving everyone the chance to post any questions they would like answered about either of these subjects in the comments section. I will then attempt (assuming I know the answers) to work them into this series of posts. So, if you've got a question, here's your chance!

You Might Also Like

3 Creative Thought(s)

  1. I want to know everything you can tell us!!

    (I told the ABC police that you were busy so don't worry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a question right off-hand, but I have to comment that your blog has all sorts of good things drawing my eyes in here, and making me want to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Laura, I'm hopeless at any medium other than pencils and you seem pretty good at many, it would be of interest to me if you would post stage by stage instructions for each medium you use from start to finish, how you choose supports, mediums, supplies and then onto the techniques, sounds a lot to ask I know, hope you can fit all my requests in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe