Please Join Me . . . .

1:00 PM



. . . . in wishing my lovely husband, Chris, a very, very

Happy and Wonderful Birthday!!!

I'm not going to share any of the details as it might backfire on me, but he and I are the same age and will be for the next few months!

You Might Also Like

10 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Tee hee, now don't be to cruel to him. Happy Birthday Cris. I hope you have a great day. I also hope you react well to being the elder of the family for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you -oooo-oooo
    Happy birthday to you! (chris)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Chris. Hmm, I wonder what Laure's is giving you for your birthday besides all these 'happy birthday wishes'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Chris! May all your birthday wishes come true. I am sure Laure worked her magic to make certain this was a special day. From what is posted on this blog, we the readers know that you are a fabulous fellow and a great supporter of your artistic wife. So kuddos to you! :-) Again, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please wish your husband a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to him! :)
    thank you for your kind words you left on my blog, it really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he had a wonderful day! You always talk so glowingly of him, I'm sure he's a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a nice dinner tonight! (As for my husband, sometimes I think he's actually catching up to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, everyone, for Chris' birthday wishes! He doesn't look any older! ;•)

    Looks like we're going to continue the celebration throughout the weekend.

    Hope you have a marvelous weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe