More Stops, Starts and Sputters

8:49 PM

My apologies for the lack of posts this week. I've been doing some experimenting on various substrates and it has been most unsatisfactory! Almost all of it has or will be hitting the bin! Hence, I have had nothing to post and entertain you with! I've also been doing a lot of work on the computer in preparation for things that are (hopefully) going to happen in the fall. Still, nothing to show you as computer files are not all that entertaining.


I am hoping to make it back into the studio for several hours tomorrow and should (hopefully) have some new artwork to post. So, in the meanwhile, what are you up to?

You Might Also Like

2 Creative Thought(s)

  1. ....Matty's birthday was yesterday (14 yrs) and as part of his present I gave him a book on drawing animals. He loves to draw and has been at zoo camp all week sketching on the sly. He wants to go back with me so we can both sketch. That sounds fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm busy catching up on my blog reading... and dreaming of making art! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe