Because We Never Know . . . .

9:40 PM

This is a sad post tonight but one I feel strongly about as it carries an urgent message. My husband and I learned today that a family friend recently collapsed and was taken to the hospital with acute liver failure. She's now on life support. The family is gathering near as she cannot survive. The doctors are unsure as to how long she'll last as her organs have begun shutting down.


If there's someone you haven't spoken to in a while, and need to, or just simply want to, pick up the phone. Now.

If there's someone you need to settle business with, settle it. Immediately.

If there's someone that needs to hear you say "I love you," say it. Now.

If there's someone who needs to hear you say "I'm sorry," apologize. Now.

This woman has been a part of my life for as long and as far back as I can remember. I haven't seen her since November. She's only 44 years old.

You never know when it will be too late to say what's on your mind and your heart. Share it now. While you still can. Because we never know . . . . .

Please note, that I have chosen to turn the comments off as this is simply an urgent message, a reminder if you will, that we do not have any time but the moment we are in. Please use this moment wisely.

You Might Also Like

0 Creative Thought(s)

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe