Come Play With Me!

2:17 PM

Announcing . . . .



The plane will be lifting off on Monday, September 21st, and landing at Charles de Gaulle International Airport! We'll spend 8* glorious days* and 7 gorgeous nights in the wonderful city of light! We'll be sketching** and painting** at quaint cafes and courtyards, museums and street scenes with an occasional surprise thrown in here and there!

Learn to sketch in airports and on location, to pack light, which tools to bring and how to get the most out of those supplies, as well as how to capture the essence of a scene in under two hours! You'll come home with a sketchbook full of memories and ideas for future trips! Best of all, we'll be taking the trip from our very own computers! Come play with me!!

I will be sharing the details over the next few weeks as things are firmed up. Sound like fun?! Care to join in?!! Please check your calendars, get ready to book your flights and share a "painted adventure" with me and eleven new art friends*!



*The class will be for a period of 8 weeks starting Monday, September 21st and ending on Sunday, November 15th, 2009. Each week will represent a different "day" with several locations to sketch and paint as well as tips, tricks, and techniques for getting the most out of a painting adventure! Class size will be limited to a total of twelve students.

**This class will be open to all media with an emphasis on adding and working with color.

You Might Also Like

12 Creative Thought(s)

  1. I agree it sounds interesting. I will think about it. I am probably the only person you know that didn't enjoy Paris when I was there. I think I was too tired and I ran into so many snotty Parisians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thanks for the chuckle! I promise I'll do my best to keep anyone who is not on the best behavior away from the group!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ME, pick me Laure. I have always dreamed of being an artist in Paris but it never happened and I have never been there.

    Do you think I will be able to squeeze in a trip to Tucson at the end of September?

    Sounds exciting for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent way to visit Paris! Would love to hear more details. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I wouldn't give to play in Paris. I'll live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laure....this sounds so cool. I would love to participate. I've never painted a street scene from life--only birds and trees. I need a watercolor class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. Count me in if you have the room. If not I will follow and paint along anyway. Wow what an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee... this sounds like so much fun. I would definitely like to participate. How/where can I get my ticket? I'm glad I'm hearing about it now as I'm leaving camping on Sunday and will be without computer access till the following weekend. Please let me know. Fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderfully creative idea! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laure,
    Kathy from Belgium here---now in Louisiana : ). I'm catching up on your blog, slowly, but surely. Sharing a laptop amongst 4 people is....interesting. Anyway, this class is amazingly serendipitous, as Paris is our next destination! Please count me in when you get to sending out the details---I've been waiting for an opportunity to be in a class with you and what a creative way to start! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Laure, I want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too, me too, me too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe