Expecting the Unexpected

4:17 PM

Or in my case, getting blindsided by it. My apologies for not being around this week and for the lack of posts. I have been savagely attacked by either a severe case of the stomach flu or food poisoning, though I fail to see much difference. I am not yet feeling like myself, but maybe by tomorrow, I'll be back to painting and posting. Until then . . . .

You Might Also Like

9 Creative Thought(s)

  1. aw, I hope you get better soon! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You poor thing... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been ill. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure do feel for you... not much makes you feel worse than a yucky stomach virus.

    Take your time and recover... your blog... and your blog readers will still be here!

    Think Gatorade and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending you dry toast and Gatorade over your way! So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. You've definitely been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I sure hope you get feeling better fast. I miss your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you all for the kind comments. Today has dawned a brighter, happier day and with any luck there will be art to post here at the end of this day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you poor thing! Hope you're better now. That sounds awful--not very conducive to getting things accomplished! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, I was so hoping you were doing something too fun to have the time to post. Now I hear you were ill. Feel better soon. OK?

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe