Conceding to the Will of Mother Nature

8:54 PM

Mother Nature stepped in and turned the lights out for over an hour. It's still storming and with the storms is coming much needed rain. This isn't a complaint so much as an explanation. Now that the power is back up, I've tried relinking to my documents for the post I was working on and I've got a corrupted file somewhere. 

Think it's time for me to heed Mother Nature's will and sign off and maybe go to bed early tonight. Or maybe I'll try reading. Haven't done that in a while. We'll try again tomorrow!

 

You Might Also Like

1 Creative Thought(s)

  1. We had storms too. The thunder sounded wonderful and the rain is also needed here in Cincy. We were lucky. All we lost was our phone.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe