Passport? Check! Paints? Check! Sketchbook? Check!!

9:17 PM




Watercolor Sketch of a Parisian café

Woohoo! It's almost time to leave for Paris again! I can hardly wait!! I'm packed, have my tickets and my passport. I double checked my art supplies. I went and had some money exchanged so I'll be able to get around while I'm there. I may even come back with a red beret! I'm feeling adventurous!

All those lovely cafés and those pastries and the gardens and architecture and pooches and sculptures and palaces and the cuisine and the…well, just about everything! Oh my, Paris is such a lovely city to explore and get lost in! I mean if you're gonna get lost, you might as well be in Paris, right?!!

We will be leaving on the 18th so there is still time to join us if you would like to come too! More information can be found at Imaginary Trips!

You Might Also Like

5 Creative Thought(s)

  1. I'm getting excited -- butterflies in my stomach again. I need to get my things packed so I'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just lovely! how fun it would be to sit there and have a coffee..arggg, in my dreams!

    a red beret...sounds delicious! maybe I'll have one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful - hope you all have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe