Haiti Art Hearts - Get Them In!!!!

9:51 AM


THANK YOU!!!


I am so thrilled to be able to tell you that we have over 75 hearts so far!!! The word has gone far and wide with several different countries being represented by gorgeous artwork.  They've been submitted by over 45 different artists. We have works by children and families, and we may have a piece of sculpture in the mix as well! Please get those hearts to me by the end of today, Friday, January 29th! Please send it to ArtHearts (at) gmail (dot) com. Replace the (at) with the @ symbol and the (dot) with a period!!

Plans are moving at a snail's pace, but they're moving. I will have the gallery up early next week, the derivative artworks will come later in the week, and I will then be announcing plans for an auction and some possible coverage of this outreach effort. 

I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to create and submit these hearts. I feel like I'm holding a piece of each of your hearts whenever I am working with the artworks. 

_________________


P.S. Would love, love, love to break the 100 mark with artworks - so if you've been thinking it's too late, it's not - please send that heart in!!! (If you can get it to me by the end of the weekend, I'll put it in the mix!!) 

You Might Also Like

6 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Laure:
    Did you get mine?? I am not technically to saavy. I sent it Thursday night.
    Martha Reppert

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pledge three more hearts to you by the end of the weekend! i have 13 year old twin daughters who are very artistic and they each want to participate. i will also do one more. i hope that helps you get closer to 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laure sorry I missed all your posts about Art Hearts for Haiti. What a wonderful thing you are doing. My best to you. If you want one more heart let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on a card and will send it later today.
    The idea is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working on a card and will send it later today.
    I love your project and hope it does lots of good. I can't wait to see the hearts together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make 100 yet? And I love the new profile photo!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe