Kelly Riccetti's Interview at 100 Paintings Challenge!

2:55 PM

Please join me over on the 100 Paintings Challenge Blog to read the interview with Kelly Riccetti, our most recent champion of the challenge. Kelly has just completed 100 paintings in a year and will being going for another 100 in 2011!

© Kelly Riccetti

© Kelly Riccetti
Kelly is also a brilliant photographer and you can see some of her awesome photos her blog!

You Might Also Like

5 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Sweet bird and lovely sunflower! I'll have to head over there now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kelly's work is lovely and that is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her work is lovely. I will go check her out too. 100 paintings. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, boy!! What a surprise to see my name here!!! Zowee...thank you, Laure. I'm heading over to 100 Paintings now. I'm almost finished with my first of the new challenge!! Thanks, again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S to Kelly on this milestone and hats off to you for creating the challenge that inspired her efforts!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe