Last Call For Ireland!!

9:57 AM

Watercolor of St. Patrick's Cross
Handbook Watercolor Sketchbook
3.5 x 8.5 inches

All aboard for An Imaginary Trip to Ireland!! 'Tis wet, cold and windy in Ireland today,* but oh, the beauty of such a wind-swept land! Complete with ruins, leprechauns tales of old, and legends of giants, the Emerald Isle is destination not to be missed. 


Come and join me on a glorious imaginary trip through this wonderful country. We leave* on January 31st and return* on March 10th. We'll be sketching the gorgeous coast and castle ruins as well as in the modern city of Dublin. For more information about the trip, please visit here.


Let me know if I can answer any questions.


Thanks!


*We're not really in Ireland and we're not actually leaving as this is all "imaginary!!"

You Might Also Like

7 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Anything can be done in your imagination! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to leaving for Ireland. I can't go in body but I can go in spirit thanks to you Laure. My #1 place to visit if I liked traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cross sketch in this photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Claire!

    You're absolutely right, Jacqueline!

    We shall go in spirit together, Leone!

    Thank you, Vicky! Those crosses are everywhere in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Italian and I'm ready to GO! Love your blog; I love your banner painting-the birds with the hearts; its lovely and sweet. I just started to follow your blog. I hope you'll come check out my blog, http://www.mixthemedia247.blogspot.com
    I'm a mom, wife ad grandma and an exhibiting mixed media artist and teacher; I write about different things on my blog and mix it with my Art. I'l be back to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe