Change is Afoot!!

5:11 PM

There has been a great deal of lively discussion this weekend in the Ferlita household with regard to changes in our developing saga of Choco, Lumen, Henri, and Van. The first discussion came about with regard to names. So the following changes have been made to names:


Chocolate (Choco) M. Bunny is now M. Chocolate (Choco) Bunny.

Henrietta, also known as Henri, will now be Henrietta or Henni, for short. It seems that Henni is a girl's girl. After all, she has on her earrings and pearls. She never goes anywhere without her "game" on, and as such, it didn't make much sense to call her Henri. It just didn't fit. So, for now, she's Henni. Here's Henni talking with Choco (who is offstage, left):
Her feathers gave me fits and I'm not certain that there won't be a re-do in the near future. Trying to paint the "impression" of feathers and not actual feathers is quite a challenge for me. Van, Choco's brother, showed up about 9:30 last night. He is quite the suave gentleman himself. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to "meet" him though. I want to make sure that I've got him just the way he wants to be before I introduce him. (I always see lots of things later - as in too-late-later - so I'm trying to be a little cautious.)

As to the really, really, big change, well . . . . .  that will be posted tomorrow, too!

You Might Also Like

1 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Cute! I like Henni's necklace and dress. You're very brave to do this. I don't think I could create on the fly like you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe