An Bloggin' Bloggy Award!!

6:01 AM

I have been awarded an award by Lori from Twin Cedars Drawing Board blog! Lori is one of the nicest bloggers I know. She helps folks who are out of work and creates art when time allows. I hope that you'll stop by and visit her blog and check out her work!

Now, I'm suppose to tell you seven things I love. So here we go in no particular order:

Chocolate!

Bunnies!

Chocolate!

Bird eggs and nests!

Chocolate!

Bird Feathers!

Chocolate!

Wildflowers!

Chocolate!

The sound of a creek or river rushing over rocks!

Chocolate!

A fire on a cold winter night or just about any other time!

Chocolate!

And last, but not least . . . .

Old watches and pocket watches! Oh, and chocolate!

Now, I am suppose to tag seven other bloggers but the problem with that is most of the bloggers I now have been tagged. Several times over. So, I am not going to tag anyone (sorry, Lori) and hope there are no evil curses for not tagging others! What I am going to do is recommend you visit the following seven blogs for a great dose of creativity!


Thanks again, Lori, for the award!

You Might Also Like

5 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Wow!! Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!! I have an award for you too, but haven't been able to get it together on my site yet. (I feel special to be on that list with the other very creative bloggers!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award.... you're very deserving of it!

    (and thanks for the mention!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly and Teresa!

    Kelly, you should feel special, you are and you deserve your place right up there with the best of the creative blogs!

    And, Teresa, love your blog as well! I'm getting most anxious over Ms. Gracie - do you think maybe you could post an update?!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation (as you can see I fail at checking my stats and incoming very often). Much appreciate the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. added to my rss reader

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe