COMPUTERY: PAGES - A NEW BLOGGER WIDGET

5:30 PM

COMPUTERY: PAGES - A NEW BLOGGER WIDGET


Once again, Ms. Susie is on the ball and has a tutorial on additional pages for Blogger just like Word Press does! Yippee Skippee!!!!

Go check out Susie's great tutorial on how to do this!

(Click the underlined red link above.)

You Might Also Like

3 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Wow, you were on the ball with this yourself! I already did my tutorials link on the computery page, so at least they're ALL listed now.

    Yes, it seems to be spam season again - I too had to put the word verification back on for a while. But after about 10 days, they seem to have gotten the message so I have taken it off again, and am just on Moderate Comments only again. Royal pain isn't it! I wish they'd find a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laure I've been waiting for blogger to do this. they must have done this right after I was in my layout yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...very cool.....thank you! You are such a techie (do you wear a pocket protector on the sly)!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe