"An Imaginary Trip Through Autumn"

9:54 PM



The days winging by, the temperatures beginning to cool, color showing in the trees, birds beginning their long trips home––Autumn is upon us! And with it, the latest class, “An Imaginary Trip Through Autumn” will begin on October 29th! The class will be an intimate view of Autumn with all the vibrant colors and unique textures that make this such a special season!

For more information on the class as well as registration information, please click here. If you have any questions, you can email them to me by clicking on the box in the lefthand column that shouts "Email me!"

You Might Also Like

9 Creative Thought(s)

  1. ...I can't wait for this class! ...and...I love your new banner! Very seasonal...and beautiful (and you know how hard it is for me to give up those cherries!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and find the concept of your "trips" fascinating! Sounds like such a great way to learn. I LOVE autumn - the colors, objects, smells, etc. - and really hope I can take this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header - very seasonal - and I can see you're going to be knee deep in pumpkins before too long. I've even seen them in the supermarkets over here! We're really catching on to the whole Halloween thing - quite exciting really! Of course we always had the toffee apples, cinder toffee etc - but for Bonfire Night. So now we get to celebrate BOTH occassions!

    So glad to see your Imaginary Trips are going so well. I really am going to have to treat myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the little pumpkin! Hope to get to take one of your trips in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone!
    Kelly, I'm getting pretty excited myself!

    Robin, fall is one of those season that just really resonates with me and I am so looking forward to celebrating it in a class. Do hope you can join us!

    Thanks for the compliments on the new header. It's a fun way to remind myself the seasons are passing swiftly. Hope you can take a class too!

    Oh, Vicki, do join us when you get the chance! It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a double take - change in header? Then I looked up. Oh yeah, gone are the cherries! Well, I love the leaves too. Very seasonal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall has come to your header too. I like your collection of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fall banner - it looks so festive and reminds me that I should take a walk and enjoy the fall weather! Can't wait for the class too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laure, I love your fall look. The pumpkin is great. Especially because it is white and yet full of color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe