Meet My New Dentist

6:13 AM

Dr. Weber, I presume?
His name is Dr. Weber. 

He seems to have one very large and very bright eye. 

Every time that eye gets closer to me, I hear the words, "Open wide," in my left ear. 

I would be hard pressed to tell you exactly what his eye color might be as it's usually so bright I have to shut or overt my own eyes. 

He seems kinda tall and skinny with a dark complexion, but again, that's me trying to see past the glare. 

After a particular long visit yesterday, I came away with the impression that he was very intelligent. 

Maybe a bit otherworldly?

Still, I would have difficulty describing him to you.

So I drew you a picture instead!

You Might Also Like

5 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Hahahahaaha this is so funnny. Love your sketch too... still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laure - your sketch and humor made me smile. The dentist office is not my favorite spot! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! This is so funny. Love the narrative as well as the sketch. Have a good Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Laure. Hope your visit to Dr. Weber wasn't too unpleasant. No one likes going to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I can relate, especially since I met Dr. Marino last week and he looks very similar to Dr. Weber!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe