A special thank you to Teresa over at Blueberries, Art and Life, for recognizing my blog with an award! Apparently, you're suppose to share seven things you love and pass the award on to seven other art blogs.
Well now, let's see . . .
1. I love cats. And dogs. I have 3 of each - all rescues.
2. I love nature and especially birds, getting outside to take a walk is especially rewarding.
3. I love being creative - be it painting, drawing, designing, or cooking. It's when I feel at my personal best.
4. I love the Smokey Mountains, and hope to relocate there one of these days!
5. I love the Low Country of South Carolina with all the beautiful marshes and inlets.
6. I love the inspiration, knowledge, ideas, smiles and sometimes giggles that I often receive when I look at so many of these fabulous art blogs on the internet!
7. And I guess I would have to say chocolate is a huge love of mine as well!
And just as a bonus:
8. I love, love, love to read. Especially a good "whodunit" that I can't figure out before I get to the end! : )
Now, seven blogs in no particular order . . . .
Toni of A spattering
Lin of View from the Oak
Sue of A Brush with Color
Ana of Ana's Ramblings
Lori of Twin Cedars
Teri of Teri's Painted Daisies
I guess it will be six as I am not sure who the seventh would be!
Thanks again, Teresa!