Autumn Blessings

6:37 AM

For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving this week, I hope you have plenty of family, food and fun!

For those scattered around the world, I wish you Happy Autumnal blessings (even if it's Spring where you live!).

I am so very thankful for the friends and family I have, for our good health, the window on the world provided by the internet that allows me to pursue my artistic passion and for the small, everyday joys that come my way.

Thank you for being a part of my life!

You Might Also Like

20 Creative Thought(s)

  1. You are most welcome. I always look forward to your cheerful encouraging messages here on your blog. I hope you and yours have a Great Thanksgiving too. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! And a happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love the fall colors and the variety you have captured. I just finished 3 pages of fall leaves this week too. I guess I've been feeling autumn blessings like you. So thankful for your classes and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire! I put it together in one evening and painted it the next and like you, I'm inspired to do more! Thanks for being a part of my life.

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Laure!
    ...beautiful painting. It is a perfect Thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drew it at a size that could easily be made into a card, and who knows, maybe one day I will! Happy Thanksgiving, hope yours was wonderful!

      Delete
  5. Pretty page. I see the teabag and must say even here in southern California, hot tea has been my choice a few times lately over iced! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Timaree! Is it because of the weather or something else that you're liking hot tea? I drink a lot of hot tea when it's cold because I don't want to over do the coffee, but I'm generally a coffee drinker.

      Delete
    2. And Happy Thanksgiving—hope it was wonderful!

      Delete
    3. I drink coffee in the morning but after several cups have to switch to tea if I still want something. Then later, I drink it if it's cold out. Lately we've been in the 60's so that is cold here. Tonight should hit freezing! Had a great Thanksgiving serving up a turkey meal and a vegan meal! Hope yours was good as well.

      Delete
  6. Happy thanksgiving to you as well. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl! I hope you got to see that sweet little boy for Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  7. I hope you and Chris enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Beautiful print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! Our thanksgiving was very nice. I hope you and Wayne had a lovely day as well!

      Delete
  8. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving--I'm so grateful for our friendship. Beautiful page, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Laure what. A lovely page to celebrate such a blessed season. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe