What Will You Accomplish In 2015?

1:54 PM

Ah, there's nothing like a brand new, pristine year to start us thinking about what's next, what we want to accomplish. 

Below is a simple graphic that I hope you'll print out and post somewhere you can see it on a regular basis once you fill in the blank. 
In case you're having some difficulty coming up with an idea, let me make some suggestions: 

Print out the list and cut out the sentiment that resonates most strongly with you then paste it to the first graphic. If your dream is not on there, write it out. 

I'd like to thank each of you who read the blog, leave comments, friend me on Facebook, send emails or contact me via Pinterest. You are the reason I do what I do and will continue to do. It wouldn't be much fun if I didn't have "imaginary friends" who liked to play with me!

I wish each of you the very best for 2015 and hope to celebrate all the great things we accomplish along the way. 

Stay safe and we'll see you next year!

You Might Also Like

4 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Happy New Year. Since we are in retirement we don't have much in the way of goals -- just enjoy our time. I have thought of learning Spanish. So useful in this area. However Rosetta is $200 and I don't want to spend that kind of money if my senior's memory is not up to the task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laure - Happy New Year and thank you always for your inspiring posts. Looking forward to visiting you in the coming New Year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Laure and I hope 2015 is everything you need and want it to be! (I believe it will be great for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope to do more drawing and journaling this year with less time gaps than last year! Hope its a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe