Knowing When To Give Up...And Take A Break! (Saturday Class)

5:14 PM

Knowing when to give up and go to the beach...sounds so simple, doesn't it?! And yet most of us just keep slogging rather than taking that much needed break.

It's hard to step away even though we may not be at our best and on top of our game. We keep pushing and pushing.

Giving ourselves a break is often much easier to do than we think it is. We may not be able to get to the beach, but what about playing with the dog or sitting in the sunshine?

When I saw the original quote that gave me the idea for this, it was about having a drink and while that works too, I think getting outdoors and enjoying the springtime is a much better choice—especially if you happen to be close to the beach!

With that in mind, I set out to create a quick page in my sketchbook and that blossomed into a class!

I'll be teaching this at Keeton's Office and Art Supply, this Saturday, March 26th. They're located in Bradenton.

I hope you can come and enjoy the fun. You do not know how to do lettering to create the page!

I hope to see you there!

You Might Also Like

4 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Oh I wish I could join you but I guess I'll just have to get busy on my late assignment for IVTN. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Laure - wishing I could attend. Love your page of lettering with the beach ball in the corner. Hope you had a delightful Easter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could have attended this class. I just LOVE this image!!! and the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe