Painting Strawberries!!

3:58 PM

Can you go wrong with strawberries...and shortcake and whipped cream? Or dipped in chocolate for some decadent yummy? Or just plain berries, fresh from the field?!

Strawberries are in season in Florida and our Strawberry Festival starts next Thursday so it's seems the perfect time to add some strawberry-awesomeness to our journal.  Berries are a favorite subject of mine because they're easy and because of all that delicious color!


We're going to be painting strawberries AND strawberry shortcake at Keeton's Office and Art Supplies in Bradenton.

Come and join the fun this Saturday, February 27th from 9 am to noon! Please contact Keeton's to register.

You Might Also Like

4 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Nice! I bet that will be fun!! If I were an artist, I would definitely join you in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there. I still remember the wonderful strawberries you shared with us last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet some of those strawberries will make it up North here to me. :) Cute drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry awesomeness Sounds so appealing. I'd love to have a couple of baskets of fresh juicy strawberries in front of me along with a paintbrush and paints..... Sounds a bit like heaven! So sorry to have missed your delightful sounding class! 🍓 🍓 🍓

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe